❉ When will my order ship? How much ? and How long will it take to arrive?
US SHIPPING :
- Items ship via the USPS Postal Service within 1-4 business days unless otherwise noted.
- USPS Standard mail $2.95 (3-10 days)
- USPS Priority mail $6.50 (2-5 days)
- USPS Express $30 (1-2 days)
- Tracking information is emailed via my shipping service, stamps.com
- South Paw Studios takes a well deserved break from time to time. Once in the winter and once in the summer. If your order happens to fall during those times, you will be notified by email.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING :
- Items ship via the USPS Postal Service within 1-4 business, unless otherwise notified.
- International First class (6-24 days) starts at $9 for Canada and $13 everywhere else.
- International Priority mail (6-14 days) $30
- Time may vary depending on US holidays and region.
- Tracking information is not available for international shipments.
- ♦♦♦ International customers are responsible for any and/or all Customs fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping & purchasing to their respective countries, should they be assessed. For any additional information please refer to your local customs agency.
South Paw Studios is not liable for any loss or damages during transit, however please contact me with any questions. I will try my best to resolve any shipping issues that may occur.
- If you are in need of a return contact me within 7 days of receiving your order with your request.
- All returns must have prior authorization.
- It is advised to include tracking information with your return so we both know where it is during transit.
- A refund will be issued minus original shipping (excludes custom orders) costs once it returns to me.
- Buyer pays return shipping & insurance.
- South Paw Studios is not liable for any loss or damages during transit. Item must be in unaltered condition.
- All sales are final on "ON SALE" items
Custom Orders :
Please keep in mind that orders of this nature, such as bridal jewelry, are "made to order" and are subject to EXCHANGE or South Paw Studio CREDIT only, refunds will not be issued. How come, you ask? With most of these pieces being one of a kinds and made to the your specifications, they are yours and can not be resold. Extra meticulous design time, photography, messaging and planing is involved in these custom creations, so please keep in mind that these special terms do apply to these one of a kind delights.
YES, I do! Please visit my Wholesale Information Page to fill out the appropriate information to be considered for wholesale pricing.
Be a smart buyer and know the differences in pearl grading. The pearl grading system rates the quality of pearls on a scale from AAA to A, with AAA being the highest grade. These grades officially apply to freshwater and Akoya pearls, but many South Sea and Tahitian pearl merchants use them, too
AAA : Simply, the best! The highest-quality pearl you can buy, AAA pearls are virtually flawless. Their surface has a superior luster that’s at least 95% free from defects of any kind.
AA: Almost as fine as AAA… AA grade pearls have a surface with very high luster that’s at least 75% free from defects.
A: The lowest grade pearl (that’s still considered jewelry-grade) has a lower luster and/or defects blemishing more than 25% of the surface. Some A grade pearls can still make gorgeous pieces of jewelry, that can mean a lovely purchase for a smart price.
Vermail is a product that consists of a base of solid sterling silver, coated or plated, on all significant surfaces with gold or gold alloy of not less than 10 karat fineness and is at least 2.5 micrometers thick.