- How do I get started with placing an order with you?
- When will my goodies ship? How much ? and how long will it take for me to get them?
- What is your return / exchange policy?
- Do you offer a wholesale line?
- How are pearls graded?
- What is Vermail?
NEW Customers: If you are new to www.SouthPawOnline.com, please do not try to "Login". The "Login" option is only for returning customers. In the meantime...
1. If you see something you like, click the desired quantity and then the "Add to Cart" button. You will start to see your cart updated total at the top right corner of the screen. When you are ready to check out, click the cart total, it will change color (it is a little sensitive, make sure you are in the center before clicking).
2. Review your carts contents and click "Proceed to Checkout".
3. First time customers, please proceed by clicking "Continue as Guest" under the Guest Login.
4. Create your order page, Step 1 of 2 : Fill in the appropriate information, then click "Continue to next step"
5. Shipping and Payment, Step 2 of 2 : If you have a Discount Code, enter it now and click "APPLY", then choose your "Shipping Method", then click "Complete my Purchase". You will now be directed to the final page to enter in your credit card information.
6. Please choose your payment option, and enter in the required information, click "Pay Now" when done.
7. Congratulations! You should now see your order ID # and an email receipt about your order will soon follow. Please keep it for your records.
One last thing, if you haven't done so already, be sure to not miss any updates, new product releases and exclusive discount codes by signing up for my monthly newsletter, more details available here.
♦ US SHIPPING : I ship most items within 24-48 hours of confirmed payment unless otherwise notified. All items are shipped via the US postal service. Shipping rates are as follows: Priority mail (2-4 days) is $5.95, Express (1-2 days) is $30. All items arrive in a manila padded envelope and the jewelry is inside a beautiful South Paw Studios logo stamped jewelry box.
♦ INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING : All items are shipped via the US postal service. Shipping rates are as follows: International first class $9.00, International Priority mail is $19.95. Please allow 6-24 BUSINESS days, depending on US holidays and region, so please plan accordingly for your gift giving and allow sufficient time for delivery. Tracking information is not available for international shipments. The buyer is liable for all additional customs fees.
♦ South Paw Studios is not liable for any loss or damages during transit. But please do contact me with any questions as I will try my best to resolve any shipping issue that may occur.
♦ If you are unhappy with your item please contact me within 7 days of receiving your item so we can communicate and resolve any issues. All returns must have prior authorization. A refund will be issued minus original shipping (excludes custom orders) costs. Buyer pays return shipping & insurance. South Paw Studios is not liable for any loss or damages during transit. Item must be in unaltered condition.
♦ Custom orders are welcome, but please keep in mind that orders of this nature, such as bridal jewelry, are "made to order" and are subject to EXCHANGE or South Paw Studio CREDIT only, refunds will not be issued. With most of these pieces being one of a kinds and made to the customers specifications, they are yours and normally can not be resold. Extra meticulous design time, photography, messaging and planing is involved in these creations, so please keep in mind that these special terms do apply to these one of a kind delights.
♦ All sale items are final sale.
♦ YES, I do! Please visit my Wholesale Information Page to fill out the appropriate information to be approved for wholesale pricing.
♦ This system grades pearls on a scale from AAA to A, with AAA being the highest grade. This grading scale is common to freshwater and akoya pearls only, but is accepted by many with South Sea and Tahitian pearls as well:
- AAA: The highest-quality pearl, virtually flawless. The surface will have a very high luster, and at least 95% of the surface will be free from any type of defect.
- AA: The surface will have a very high luster, and at least 75% of the surface will be free from any type of defect.
- A: This is the lowest jewelry-grade pearl, with a lower luster and/or more than 25% of the surface showing defects. In many cases, if the pearl is being mounted into a piece of jewelry, it can be mounted so that the defects are hidden -- thus providing a lovely jewelry piece at a lower price.
♦ Vermail is a product that consists of a base of solid sterling silver, coated or plated, on all significant surfaces with gold or gold alloy of not less than 10 karat fineness and is at least 2.5 micrometers thick.
Ok, I read it, take me back to the Vermail items.